A Limited Offer on the The Consent Is Sexy Poster Campaign:
New funding allows us to offer discounts on the Consent is Sexy Poster Campaign. Contact us now!
The Consent Is Sexy Campaign rolls-out around the World …
In the United Kingdom: the Consent is Sexy Campaign launched at
- Oxford University, Oxford, England
In the United States: the campaign has rolled out at:
- Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- West Chester University, West Chester, PA
- Loyola University, New Orleans, LA
- Spalding University, Louisville, KY
In Southern Africa: the campaign has rolled out at:
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- University of Western Cape, Cape Town, South Africa
- Universidade Católica de Moçambique, Beira, Mozambique
- University of Kwa-Zulu Natal, Durban, South Africa
- University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
In the Impact Assessment just in from Tulane University, more than 80% of students said “Yes” when asked: “Did the Consent is Sexy campaign create discussion among you and your friends?”
95% of students agreed with the statement: “The campaign was effective in raising awareness around issues of consent and healthy relationships.”
More than 90% agreed with the statement: “I would like to see more of the Consent is Sexy campaign.”
More than 95% agreed with the statement: “The topics addressed in the Consent is Sexy Campaign are important on the Tulane campus.”
Consent is Sexy Campaign is Now Available to Colleges and Universities
The Campaign consists of 5 modules:
1. Skills Training Workshop: prepares a team of students to ‘take ownership’ of the campaign – to creatively collaborate, plan events, organize and roll-it out.
2. Information Campaign: more than 25 posters with different messages and more than 50 different image choices; info booklet and website.
3. Promotional Campaign: banners, t-shirts, buttons, etc.
4. Campaign Events: interactive events designed to create participation
5. Impact Assessment: templates for collecting feedback on all aspects of the campaign, demonstrating the impact of the campaign.
You decide which Modules you want to do and which items to produce. You might need a team of switched-on volunteers to create events and roll-out your campaign, in which case we recommend running the Skills Training Workshop, self-facilitated by your students. Or you might only want a small Poster campaign. The Consent is Sexy campaign is flexible – as large or as small as you need.
What does the Campaign cost?
It depends entirely on which modules you want to purchase. But, as a result of some recent funding, we can now offer discounts on the Poster campaign.
Decide which items you want to include in your campaign: posters, buttons, shirts, info booklets, or banners, and we send you high-res printable files. If you want to print the materials on campus: a printer capable of printing 11″ x 17″ is required.
Why does the Campaign work?
The eye-catching and engaging posters spark discussion amongst students. As one student put it, “the posters make it fun and easy to talk about difficult subjects with my friends”. Through discussion, the campaign messages of Consent and Respect are made clear and popularized; and anti-social and negative attitudes and behavior are challenged and marginalized. Events serve to dramatize the messages; and to make more space and time for this important discussion.
Contact us if you would like Consent is Sexy on your campus !
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheConsentCampaign