The Consent is Sexy Leaflet
A deeper look at Consent, Respect and Abuse.
The pocket-sized Consent is Sexy Leaflet
is 16 full-colour pages of progressive,
comprehensive info and support.
The CIS Leaflet has consistently attained
a positive response in impact studies:
- 83% of all students polled responded "Good" or "Great" when asked to rate the content of the CIS Leaflet.
The Leaflet covers essential questions around Consent, Respect and Abuse,
- What is Consent?
- What is not Consent?
- Why ask for Consent?
- Why is Consent Sexy?
- How can you make Consent Sexy?
- Is Consent always Spoken?
- Is Consent a Mood Killer?
- How to say No
- Care Enough to Accept No?
- What if I’m too Excited to Stop?
- When is it OK to say No?
- When is it OK to say Yes?
- Why Wrap it?
- Why are High Times High Risk?
- Party Safe. Be aware of the Risks.
- What is Respect?
- What is Self-respect?
- What is Abuse?
- How can I tell if I am in an Abusive Relationship?
- Need Help?
- Can we 'Be the Change'?